AfterLogic WebMail Pro

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Login screen is blank Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Emilius

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04 February 2021 at 5:59pm | IP Logged Quote Emilius

This is second time this happening to me. The login screen is empty with no user name and password input boxes. I can no login to web interface. From my phone I can still access my mail and everything but not from the browser.

I did backup everything and try to fresh installed but it is still like that. I have no idea what happened. I did not change anything. I did try to go down with PHP version on my host but that did not do anything. Please help, what I can try?

Tnx
Back to Top View Emilius's Profile Search for other posts by Emilius

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 04 February 2021 at 10:51pm | IP Logged Quote Igor

One of the possible reasons of this is Content-Security-Policy feature. If you press F12 in the browser and check Console, you might see an error message related to this feature.

Try setting ContentSecurityPolicy value to empty string in data/settings/modules/CoreWebclient.config.json file or, if you run version prior to 8.5.3, in data/settings/config.json file.

If this doesn't help, see if you get any other error messages in browser console. Also, enable WebMail logging by setting EnableLogging to true in data/settings/config.json file, reproduce the problem, check the logs under data/logs/ directory and see if any errors are recorded there. You can send us the logs for examination via HelpDesk.

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 04 February 2021 at 11:15pm | IP Logged Quote Igor

Also, instead of disabling CSP entirely, try setting ContentSecurityPolicy to the following value:

Code:
default-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' blob: ajax.cloudflare.com; img-src * data: blob:; frame-src *; font-src 'self' data:

or

Code:
default-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' blob: cloudflare.com; img-src * data: blob:; frame-src *; font-src 'self' data:

and let us know if either of those worked for you. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

Emilius

Posted: 05 February 2021 at 6:51am | IP Logged Quote Emilius

Oh thank you so much. Replacing CSP with first value worked. I can normally login in my browser now and all is back to normal.
Back to Top View Emilius's Profile Search for other posts by Emilius

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version