Subject Topic: final delete from trash Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
rob
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 17 September 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged Quote rob

Where do i find the final delete function from within the trash folder? For example, I need to be able to determine that the user is viewing the Trash folder and about to delete or Purge Trash.

I see in the commandCreator script where the various deletes occur against the awm_messages and awm_messages_body tables and would like to alter them to update the record and set a new field that i have created in these tables to hide the record instead of permanently deleting it, however i need to know if the folder it is being deleted from is the Trash folder and not one of the other folders.

I have already taken care of hiding marked records from any of the message lists and search options.

Thank you,

Rob
Back to Top View rob's Profile Search for other posts by rob

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

We've replied you via e-mail.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

rob
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged Quote rob

The email i received was an invoice for a paid support ticket, but no indication if support will be provided after paying the $57.98 cad was given.

Back to Top View rob's Profile Search for other posts by rob

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

That's a standard item available at our web site for purchasing. The price is $50.00, not $57.98. The information you requested requires involving the developers team in obtaining it and preparing necessary instructions that's beyond free support scope. Purchasing "1 Incident Support Ticket" item assumes providing paid support service.

We only support original product functionality. Product modifications are the responsibility of the client, and once the product is modified by the client, we can not support a customized product. All issues that fall outside of answering questions related to our unmodified products must be addressed to our Professional Services team. However, we provide free support for customizations done by our Professional Services team.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version