AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Lite 7
Subject Topic: UserLoginByEmail Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
mginox

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged Quote mginox

Hi,

When I use the method "UserLoginByEmail" in the Lite version of Webmail .Net, the following message appears:

Imap component not licensed. LicenseKey is invalid. See documentation on LicenseKey property of the component for more information.

Would anyone help me?
Back to Top View mginox's Profile Search for other posts by mginox

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged Quote Igor

I have notified the developers of this, they will investigate the issue. In case if the quick fix is available, we'll let you know.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged Quote Igor

According to the developers, integration approach will only work if the integration code is located under WebMail Lite directory, so basically it should be a part of WebMail project in terms of Visual Studio.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support

hansioli

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged Quote hansioli

I'm having the same issue and same error message. I don't see how the developers explanation makes sense. Consider the example below in WebMail Lite documentation

Example 2
The above example assumes WebMail Lite and your application are deployed on the same physical machine. In other words, you can easily reference WebMail.dll on local filesystem as well as specify physical path to the WebMail data folder. What to do if you need to integrate them when they're running on two different machines? The steps below would allow you to achieve that.

Let's assume your application is deployed on machine A, WebMail on machine B. The following conditions should be met:

In this situation, there is no way the integration code on machine A code live under the WebMail lite directory on machine B.

In my case, both applications ARE on the same machine. The integration code is on a page in the directory for the main application. WebMail Lite doesn't even ask for a key. Need a little help here. thanks again.
Back to Top View hansioli's Profile Search for other posts by hansioli

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged Quote Igor

The documentation you're quoting is basically the same for Lite and Pro, but as there is licensing-related difference involved, there is a requirement you are to comply with. The integration code must reside in WebMail directory, it won't work any other way. If this doesn't suit you, consider using WebMail Pro instead.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version