AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: parser error Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
vsadoug

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 17 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote vsadoug

This is on the old asp.net version..

I'm moving our AF install from a win2k3 server to a win2012 r2 server. I have everything working but when I go to archiving and click settings, i got application pool error, so I made AdminPanel its own app and now I get this error:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebMailPro.Copyright'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Control Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="True" Codebehind="Copyright.ascx.cs" Inherits="WebMailPro.Copyright" TargetSchema="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5"%>
Line 2: <div class="wm_copyright" id="copyright">
Line 3:      Powered by <a href="http://www.afterlogic.com/products/webmail-pro" target="_blank">AfterLogic WebMail</a><br>

Source File: /adminpanel/PlugIns/Archiving/Copyright.ascx    Line: 1

Any idea what I can do? I have recompiled and got no errors.
Back to Top View vsadoug's Profile Search for other posts by vsadoug

vsadoug

Posted: 17 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote vsadoug

well, adding the adminpanel app creashed the webmail app so i deleted it. now im back to the original error:

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The file '/adminpanel/PlugIns/Archiving/classic/Settingsascx' does not exist.

all the files are there. I've tried all sorts of permissions.

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Can you please confirm the version number you're running? Also, is this actually about WebMail Pro ASP.NET, or MailSuite for Windows? The latter had mailserver components shipped as a bundle with webmail interface.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

vsadoug

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged Quote vsadoug

sorry this is the mailsuite product so wrong forum.

I tried upgrading to the new webmail asp but I could not transfer my old users so im back to the old version which i like better anyway.

The only error i get is if I try and go into archiving settings. I get

Server Error in '/' Application.
The file '/adminpanel/PlugIns/Archiving/classic/Settingsascx' does not exist.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The file '/adminpanel/PlugIns/Archiving/classic/Settingsascx' does not exist.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The file '/adminpanel/PlugIns/Archiving/classic/Settingsascx' does not exist.]
   System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath) +8829005
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +113
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +101
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +83
   System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) +48
   System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) +26
   WebMailPro.classic.Settings.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +332
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.8009; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.8010

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged Quote Igor

We can't really offer any help here, MailSuite Pro for Windows was discontinued many years ago. We suggest to switch to WebMail Pro ASP.NET, it can work with your existing mailserver backend, or you can switch to other mailserver solution such as hMailServer.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version