AfterLogic WebMail Pro

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Integration questions Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
waiflih

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02 July 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote waiflih

Hi, i'm trying the trial version of webmail pro 7 php. If what i want works, i'll buy the license.

I'm trying to change the settings.xml file but the changes are not reflected when i log in the wemail interface. WHere can I deactivate some options like identities, add new accounts, calendar, contacts, etc?

Also, i'm trying to integrate with my website using my own credentials for auth. I achieved this but i don't know what to do if a user changes his password.

The documentation i've found is outdated and i can't find what i need in the most recent documentation.

Can someone give a lead here?

thankx
Back to Top View waiflih's Profile Search for other posts by waiflih

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Quote:
The documentation i've found is outdated and i can't find what i need in the most recent documentation.

Current version of the documentation is found at:

WebMail Pro documentation

Quote:
I'm trying to change the settings.xml file but the changes are not reflected when i log in the wemail interface. WHere can I deactivate some options like identities, add new accounts, calendar, contacts, etc?

Most of these can be disabled via AdminPanel - except for identities, that's not configurable. Note that settings.xml would cover default domain settings only, and if you created domains in AdminPanel, those are configured individually. Also, default settings do not affect user accounts which are created already.

Quote:
Also, i'm trying to integrate with my website using my own credentials for auth. I achieved this but i don't know what to do if a user changes his password.

The integration is supposed to be used with the valid password of the IMAP account. If the password was changed on account, and user logs in via the integration with the new password, that will work as expected.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

waiflih

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged Quote waiflih

Thanks for the reply, with your help I was able to configure everything I wanted...almost. I want to remove de logout button. I tried commenting out the logout part from HeaderViewModel.html, but no luck. I'll keep reading to figure it out, or if you can you can give me some advice.

Thanks again :D

p.s.: I also managed to change the password of the imap account through php, so when a user changes his password in my website, the integration still works (h)

waiflih

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote waiflih

Nevermind, I found the cache dir, so deleting it did the trick. Regards

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version