AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Questions Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
BitzFreak

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 17 March 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged Quote BitzFreak

Hello,

How can I enable the Sent Mail status (sent mail notification) on WebMail Pro .NET?

And: sometimes I aint lucky to print... I get a print error. So, I see the print status bar in my browser, and by 99% I get an error, and it prints nothing...

Greetz
Back to Top View BitzFreak's Profile Search for other posts by BitzFreak

BitzFreak

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote BitzFreak

BitzFreak wrote:
Hello,

How can I enable the Sent Mail status (sent mail notification) on WebMail Pro .NET?

And: sometimes I aint lucky to print... I get a print error. So, I see the print status bar in my browser, and by 99% I get an error, and it prints nothing...

Greetz

PS: Strange Issue, mails are deleted without notification? By some mails above the list, when I click them, it says: "This message has allready been deleted from the mail server"... I deleted nothing?

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Quote:

Do you mean delivery and/or read confirmation? We're going to add these modes to subsequent versions of WebMail Pro. Currently, it's possible to modify the source code so that every sent message will have appropriate headers added.

Quote:

What error message do you get? Which browser (name and version) do you use?

Quote:
By some mails above the list, when I click them, it says: "This message has allready been deleted from the mail server"... I deleted nothing?

In most cases it means that message was removed from POP3/IMAP account by another email client, but header information was downloaded before. We're aware of similar behavior displayed by GMail: message headers are retrieved, and when user reaches for message itself, the message is archived and thus unreachable already.

Please refer to your account settings, you should pay particular attention to "Delete message from database if it no longer exists on mail server" option.

If you'd like us to provide you with more help on this, please submit detailed information on the issue (account type, synchronization mode and so on) via Helpdesk.

Regards,
Igor
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

BitzFreak

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote BitzFreak

Thanks :) That was helpful :) Now I have another problem. When I click settings in the webmail interface, I get by Common a strange error:

"There is already an item with the same key added."

What's that? It's only by common, other functions work. I'm using Firefox. It's by all the mail accounts... How to fix?

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged Quote Igor

It looks like you've updated your WebMail Pro installation to a newer version and replaced the files/folders in the web folder, but you need to do it for the data folder as well. Make sure you've uploaded the content of the following folders in the package to your WebMail Pro installation:

DATA\Country\
DATA\dictionary\
DATA\langs\

Regards,
Igor

BitzFreak

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote BitzFreak

It have worked for a moment... I have done that, and then it worked. But if I disable it, I get: "There is already an item with the same key added." in another language (french)... Than I need to delete and lang.xml again and replace it. But if I check "Allow users to change interface language" and Save, no there's no option in the webmail interface configuration page. If I change the default language, that doesn't work to. It stays on English. Any work around?

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged Quote Igor

We've released a new build which contains a fix for this issue. Please download it and replace the content of DATA\langs folder with the one from the package.

Regards,
Igor

BitzFreak

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged Quote BitzFreak

Issue allready fixed, the newest build had some bugs. I've installed the older version, now things work perfectly. Only one thing: The default laguage is still English, although i've putted it on another...

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

Fixed. Please update to the latest version.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version