AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Bug report in webmailphp ver 4 Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
saeed

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 31 October 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged Quote saeed

Hello Andrew!!!

We have been just purchased/upgraded to the version 4 for php. All installation and configuration went fine. During our testing we have been found the following bugs as under:-
------------
1. We are using IMAP for emails account. We tried to login one of account with IMAP settings; it got all the folders mail boxes except Inbox. INBOX is not showing in the list i can see one folder named BOX but its empty.

2. We are unable to rename the folders even if we create new or old.
3. If we change folder syncronization method to Direct Mode and save. And when we click on the main page on that folder it will generate an error stating as down:-
Error while parsing XML.
Error code 1.
Response text:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/newmail/class_imapstorage.php on line 158

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/newmail/class_imapstorage.php:158) in /var/www/html/newmail/processing.php on line 1312

4. Regarding Contact List.. If we need to send to multiple senders there is no link to list addresses so one can choose multiple addresses for TO, CC or BCC.

Testing Account:-
*** removed ***
u = *** removed ***
p = *** removed ***

Please check them accordinly.
Thank You
Saeed
Back to Top View saeed's Profile Search for other posts by saeed

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 8:49am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

We've sent you the fix via e-mail. Please let us know how it works for you.

Quote:
4. Regarding Contact List.. If we need to send to multiple senders there is no link to list addresses so one can choose multiple addresses for TO, CC or BCC.

We're going to release WebMail Pro v4.1 in a week or two which will support Gmail-like addressbook, i.e. an AJAX dropdown with contacts starting with typed characters.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

rishi_somshetti
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged Quote rishi_somshetti

WE HAVE RECEIVED THE CONTACT LIST BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURE. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE ADDED.

RISHI

Quote:

We're going to release WebMail Pro v4.1 in a week or two which will support Gmail-like addressbook, i.e. an AJAX dropdown with contacts starting with typed characters.
Back to Top View rishi_somshetti's Profile Search for other posts by rishi_somshetti

bhgoh

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged Quote bhgoh

I have installation of MailbeePro PHP version in a Linux server running QMAIL mailserver which hosts multiple domain names.
The experience I have is as follows:

1) For heavy IMAP users with lots of emails, the MB's response is simply unacceptably slow. I benchmark it against SquirrelMail and arrive at this conclusion. Even within the same LAN network, the response is still too sluggish.
2) You can "drag-n-drop" mails into the subfolders on teh left pane, but later you find that you actually have lost the mail and the program hangs.
3) The drop-down window for folders does not have a scroll bar, and so you cant see more than 25 subfolders in the drop-down list.

Anyone who has similiar experience as I do?
Back to Top View bhgoh's Profile Search for other posts by bhgoh

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Quote:
WE HAVE RECEIVED THE CONTACT LIST BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING FEATURE. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE ADDED.

Currently, the only way to fill multiple senders is using GMail-like autocomplete - start typing name or email address of the recipient and you'll see the dropdown of matching addresses.

Regards,
Alex
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

oleg
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged Quote oleg

bhgoh wrote:
...skipped...
Anyone who has similiar experience as I do?

Please find our reply in the related Forum Thread.

Regards,
Oleg.
Back to Top View oleg's Profile Search for other posts by oleg Visit oleg's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version