AfterLogic WebMail Pro

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Regarding Webmail....... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
srinathkotha

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 20 December 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged Quote srinathkotha

How can i catch mail from webmail in PHP?hi..........Can any one help me that how can i catch mail from webmail using PHP?the mails are not the physical mails.if any one know regarding it pleas let me know.
Back to Top View srinathkotha's Profile Search for other posts by srinathkotha

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

Do you use MailBee WebMail Lite PHP or another MailBee WebMail version? What do you mean saying "catch mail from webmail"? Do you need to get mails (which you can receive and read in WebMail) for further processing in your own application?

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

srinathkotha

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged Quote srinathkotha

i have developed a site in which members can send there images to the site through there mobile .with the help of mailid as xxx@domainname.combut these mails are stored in controlpanel webmail.how i need to use mailbee to recevice these mails from web mail and use in my code.
Back to Top View srinathkotha's Profile Search for other posts by srinathkotha

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

First of all, you should make sure you can download the messages from your server through POP3 or IMAP protocols. This is possible if your mail server (which receives messages from members) supports not only SMTP protocol, but POP3 too. You can try to download the messages from your mail server via any mail client, like MS Outlook Express.

If you're able to download the messages via Outlook Express, you can download MailBee WebMail Lite PHP and install it on your server according to installation instructions. You're free to modify its source code to implement any changes you need.

If you need to get the mails in your own PHP application, you can examine WebMail Lite PHP source code to learn how to download messages from POP3 server. Or you can use MailBee Objects in your ASP/VB6 application or MailBee.NET Objects in ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET application to for communicating with the mail server.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version