Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Jason
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 10 July 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jason

Hey Guys:
I'm trying to integrate MailBee into a project we have, and I'm just at the install phase. I've tried multiple times to install, reinstall, delete registry entries, etc., but every time I try and save my license key in the "mailadm.asp" page, I get a "Invalid Class String" error. I have tried isolating the MailBee.dll file, deleting everything else (uninstalling the program, deleting all registry entries), and just registering the .DLL with Component Services, same thing happens. I am really having a hard time with this and do not know why it is giving me such a hard time. The first time I following the instructions to a T. Then I've tried my best to fix the problem myself. Any help or assistance is most appreciated. Thanks!

-Jason
Back to Top View Jason's Profile Search for other posts by Jason

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11 July 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Could you please save the following code as .vbs file and execute it in Windows explorer by double-clicking it:

Code:

Dim oPop
Set oPop = CreateObject("MailBee.POP3")
MsgBox "OK"

If you see "OK" in the appeared message box, please check MailBee.dll has at least read permission set for default IIS user.

To do it, please follow the next steps:

1. Go to MailBee folder (by default, it's installed into "C:\Program Files\MailBee");
2. Right-click at "MailBee.dll" file and select "Properties";
3. Choose "Security" tab and click at IUSR_<YOUR_HOST_NAME> user (it is default user for IIS and YOUR_HOST_NAME is a network name of computer with installed IIS);
4. Make sure at least read permission is granted.

Please let us know if it helps. In other case, you can install
freeware utilities Filemon and Regmon (can be downloaded at www.sysinternals.com) to monitor access to MailBee.dll file and MailBee registry keys. Or you can provide us with remote desktop access to your server and we will try to fix the problem. Please send this information to support@afterlogic.com

Best regards,
Alex,
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version