MailBee Objects

AfterLogic Forum : MailBee Objects
Subject Topic: Not encoding HTML mail properly Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jsmckinney

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 18 April 2007 at 12:35am | IP Logged Quote jsmckinney

Okay, I basically have a script that reads the Msg.BodyText field into a database, and when it is recalled, it loads it straight onto an HTML form. Usually, everything looks fine with the HTML, but in the case of receiving forwards from Outlook, the email gets a bunch of added tags and things that shouldnt be there. It is like part of the tags are parsed and part are left as text, and it looks terrible.

This only happens with Outlook 2003 (as far as i know) and I am running MailBee objects on an ASP page. Any ideas?

thanks!
Back to Top View jsmckinney's Profile Search for other posts by jsmckinney

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 18 April 2007 at 4:38am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

We composed an HTML message and sent it to our internal mail server, then we retrieved it in MS Outlook 2003, forwarded to the same account and retrieved in MailBee WebMail Pro. It looks fine. MailBee WebMail Pro powered by MailBee Objects and stores messages into database too.

Are you able to reproduce the issue on WebMail Pro live demo? You may log into your account on your mail server through WebMail Pro using "Advanced login" feature.

To let us investigate the issue, could you please provide us with a sample of original message and forwarded one. It would be also helpful if you provide us with a part of the source code of your application which stores emails into database and then displays them. Use our support form for this purpose.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version