AfterLogic WebMail Pro

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Auto-refresh Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
MrMike

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged Quote MrMike

I'm testing several different webmail clients to find a suitable one. AfterLogic WebMail seems like one of the best so far, with one exception: it doesn't check for mail or refresh the message list automatically. That's a huge issue in my book, because it means I or my users have to manually click the Check Mail button all through the day.

T-Dah, Squirrel Mail, RoundCube, ATMail, V-webmail, Hastymail, etc etc- they all do this. Why can't a great script like AfterLogic Webmail do it?

AfterLogic would be our stand-out choice but for this one missing feature. I've looked through the forum and found the suggestion to add a snippet of javascript to perform this task, but it seems like a glaring omission for such an otherwise excellent webmail script.

At this point it looks like we'll probably go with T-Dah mail unless this feature can be added cleanly. It would be a no-brainer for us to pick it, but having to check mail manually just isn't going to work for us.

Back to Top View MrMike's Profile Search for other posts by MrMike

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged Quote Igor

Actually, this feature is available in current release of WebMail Pro. Not sure what made you think it's not available, it's listed on Features page of WebMail Pro section at our web site.

To enable this feature for particular user account, you need to navigate to account settings, you'll find Autocheck interval dropdown there under Common tab. It's set to "Disable" by default, you can set it to 1, 5, 10, 15 or 30 mins.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version