Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
rob
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12 March 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote rob

Hello,

We are encountering 2 issues lately:

1) using the cron script to auto fetch emails from remote pop accounts, we randomly get errors reported back saying that it 'cant connect to pop server, check your settings' however we know there are no issues with the remote pop servers in question as they function perfectly all the time and for a few accounts the remote pop server is the same physical server as what mailbee resides on. While watching the logs of the mail server itself, i dont even see a connection attempt by mailbee, however when i watch the output from the cron script when it tries to establish the connection it immediately aborts and reports the error. Any ideas?

2) A bigger issue is the Filters dont appear to have an effect 100% of the time. We have a filter setup to catch *****SPAM***** that is embedded by spamassasin and occasionally some of these messages still make it to the inbox. I suspect it maybe related to the cron auto-fetch script, in that any email that comes in through this method is ignoring the setting i have for $GLOBALS['useFilters'] = true;

Hopefully you will be able to assist without the standard turn on logging and reply as this system is heavily utilized now and the log file grows way to rapidly to make it an option now.

Thanks
Rob
Back to Top View rob's Profile Search for other posts by rob

rob
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote rob

No update on this one?

Back to Top View rob's Profile Search for other posts by rob

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged Quote Igor

We've replied you via email.

Please note that the forum is a community resource, requests submitted via forum are not guaranteed to be answered by our support staff. If you need help from AfterLogic Support Team, we recommend using our Helpdesk instead. Moreover, as you use customized version of WebMail Pro, you should contact Professional Services team directly.

Regards,
Igor
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version