AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Blank Screen Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Pikey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 13 April 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged Quote Pikey

Geetings,

I recently downloaded the Webmail PHP version. After some trial and error with older verisons of Apache and PHP, I managed to install Apache 2.2.3 and PHP 5.2 and get them all working with the IMAP, ICONV, and DOM XML extensions.

When I start the mailadm.php file I get a blank screen. Same with the main index.php. When I used an older version of both PHP and Apache I was able to view the index.php and mailadm.php/IMAP error, but I could not get the IMAP and ICONV extensions to work.

Any ideas why I'm getting a blank screen with the new versions? Or why I couldn't get the extensions to work with th eolder programs (despite following all directions and tips)?

Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have.

Ryan
Back to Top View Pikey's Profile Search for other posts by Pikey

Andrew
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 14 April 2007 at 3:50am | IP Logged Quote Andrew

Do any other PHP applications work with the new Apache installation? Please create a test file in the web folder of your WebMail Lite PHP installation with the following contents:

Code:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

And run it through your web-browser. Do you see your PHP configuration?

Also, if the Apache installed on Unix/Linux, please check its logs which are usually located at:

/var/log/httpd

Your PHP engine might be configured not to show error/warning messages to users, but it always logs errors into Apache logs.

There might be a lot of various problems with your old Apache installation and it's hard to suppose anything without additional information, like error messages, contents of Apache/PHP configuration files, etc.

Best regards,
Andrew
Back to Top View Andrew's Profile Search for other posts by Andrew

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version