AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: problem with Mailbee WebmailPHP Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
max

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07 August 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged Quote max

Hello
I install Mailbee WebmailPHP and all works fine, but when I send attachment in email, created in Mailbee WebmailPHP on my server, this file is corrupt.
Some strange, url with my mailbee webmail looks like http://my.site//page.php. phpinfo doc_root return value without slash in end, why it double slash?

Sorry, if my english is bad, it's not my native.
Thanks
Back to Top View max's Profile Search for other posts by max

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Quote:

I install Mailbee WebmailPHP and all works fine, but when I send attachment in email, created in Mailbee WebmailPHP on my server, this file is corrupt.

Thank you for the bug report. We have fixed this problem. Please download the fixed version of MailBee WebMail PHP package at:

http://www.afterlogic.com/download/webmail_php.zip.

Unpack it and replace old WebMail PHP files in "web" folder with new ones, except "settings_path.php". Please let us know how this fix works for you.

Quote:

Some strange, url with my mailbee webmail looks like http://my.site//page.php. phpinfo doc_root return value without slash in end, why it double slash?

We were unable to reproduce this issue on our installation of MailBee WebMail PHP. Thus, to let us investigate the problem in more detail, could you please provide us with the following details:

1. URL pointing to MailBee WebMail PHP on your server;

2. Login and password to "WebMail Administration Console", if you have changed default one;

3. FTP access with write permission to MailBee WebMail PHP installation on your server - we
would be able to fix the issue on your server.

We are looking forward to your reply. You may send this information to
support@afterlogic.com.

Best regards,
Alex
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

max

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote max

Hello

Big thanks for support. In new version I don't have any problem with attachments. My strange issues with double slash in URL, solved with a little change in index.php(I delete slash in path to login.php).
Some small questions:
1. In my data/attachments folder webmail create folders user@my.domain with zero-sized tmp files. It's possible, if this files deleted automatically
2. In apache error_log writes errors
File does not exist: /home/mail/attach.html
File does not exist: /home/mail/popup.js
In distributive this files is absent.

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Quote:

In apache error_log writes errors
File does not exist: /home/mail/attach.html
File does not exist: /home/mail/popup.js

These files don't affect MailBee WebMail PHP functionality at all, they were reserved for some future implementations. Anyway, we have added these files to the MailBee WebMail PHP regular package. Thus, please download the fixed version of MailBee WebMail PHP package at:

http://www.afterlogic.com/download/webmail_php.zip

Unpack it and replace old WebMail PHP files in "web" folder with new ones, except "settings_path.php". Please let us know how this fix works for you.

Quote:

In my data/attachments folder webmail create folders user@my.domain with zero-sized tmp files. It's possible, if this files deleted automatically

Zero-sized temporary files should not be created by MailBee WebMail PHP. Thus, in order to let us investigate the problem in more detail, could you please provide us with the following details:

1. URL pointing to MailBee WebMail PHP on your server;

2. Login and password of account in your system, so we would be able to reproduce the issue. You can create a test account for this purposes.

3. FTP access with write permissions to MailBee WebMail PHP installation on your server - we would be able to fix the issue on your server.

You may send this information to support@afterlogic.com.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Alex

max

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged Quote max

Hello
I install 2.0.10,double slash problem is gone, but popup.js and attach.html in this distributive is absent and write error in apache log(not exist attach.html). But this unimportant. I think problem with attaches disappear, but when I send email with attach bigger 2MB, red window appear with text "Incorrect tag name of the root element". And if press send again, file attached to email have zero size.
Thanks
WBR
Max

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote Alex

Do you havy any other applications (running under Apache) which allow uploading files and have you tried the same for these applications)? It's possible that Apache simply restricts maximum size of the uploaded data (for security reasons) for all applications. For instance, IIS6 web server does not allow uploading files > 200KB by default. Maybe you have similar issue with Apache. If you're sure it's not related to Apache/PHP, could you provide us with a test account we would be able to reproduce the problem? You may send this information to support@afterlogic.com.

max

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged Quote max

At this moment my webmail not fully accessible from internet. Maybe on this week I provide full access. In all Apache/PHP config I limit max upload to 5 MB, but I verify this again.
Thanks
WBR

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version