AfterLogic Forum : MailBee.NET Objects
Subject Topic: OutOfMemory when retrieving a Property Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ImmoConnect

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,

I have the following error message when I try to retrieve the Priority property from a MailMessage :

INFO 2009-10-14 15:05:03,921 [ManagerMail_"xxx - xxx" <xx.xxx@xxx.com>] Rodacom.Mail.ManagerMail.MailerAccount DownloadEntireMessage --> Erreur lors du t�l�chargement du message complet (GmailId12133e56cd362341). Message : Erreur lors de la sauvegarde de l'email re�u suite photos
Rodacom.Mail.Interface.DbMailException: Erreur lors de la sauvegarde de l'email re�u suite photos ---> Rodacom.Mail.Interface.DbMailException: ExecuteInsertionReceivedMail : une exception s'est produite lors de l'execution de la requete pour le message (GmailId12133e56cd362341) : suite photos ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.String.ToCharArray()
at System.Text.Encoding.GetBytes(String s)
at dk.b()
at dk.c()
at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.l()
at MailBee.Mime.MessageParserConfig.Apply()
at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.g()
at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.get_Priority()
at Rodacom.Mail.Database.DbMail.ExecuteInsertionReceivedMail(Ma ilMessage mailMessage, String cheminFichierComplet, String folder, String uid)

The concerning mail is a big mail message byt the fact is that before the error generated by the retrieving of the Priority property, I aalready retrieve :

the subject : ...mailMessage.Subject;
the plaintext and the htmltext : mailMessage.BodyPlainText + " - " mailMessage.BodyHtmlText;
the size : mailMessage.Size;
mailMessage.Priority; -> error

So, I thinks it means that the mailmessage is correctly instanciated, but the error occurs.

What's happening ?

Thanks by advance for your help.
(MailBee.NET.dll version 5.0.2.124)
    Back to Top View ImmoConnect's Profile Search for other posts by ImmoConnect

Igor
    AfterLogic Support
    AfterLogic Support

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Does the same issue occur when the latest version of MailBee.NET.dll is used? It's available at:

For .NET 1.1 and above
    For .NET 2.0 and above

--
    Regards,
    Igor, AfterLogic Support
    Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

ImmoConnect

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,

Thanks for you reply, I will try with this new version. I will post again if the problem occurs again.

Thanks.

ImmoConnect

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,

I still have the same kind of message with the version 5.8.2.173

The message is instanciated but when we get the Size property, we have a out of memory excexception.

May be the message is big, but if it was too big, the error should have occurs during the creation of the mail message.

Can you help us please ?

Quote:

INFO 2010-01-11 16:41:45,562 [ManagerMail] Rodacom.Mail.ManagerMail.MailerAccount DownloadEntireMessage --> Erreur lors du t�l�chargement du message complet. Message : Erreur lors de la sauvegarde de l'email re�u (pas de sujet)
    Rodacom.Mail.Interface.DbMailException: Erreur lors de la sauvegarde de l'email re�u (pas de sujet) ---> Rodacom.Mail.Interface.DbMailException: ExecuteInsertionReceivedMail : une exception s'est produite lors de l'execution de la requete pour le message : (pas de sujet) ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
    at System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity)
    at System.Text.StringBuilder.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
    at MailBee.Mime.MimePart.b()
    at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.f()
    at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.get_Size()
    at Rodacom.Mail.Database.DbMail.ExecuteInsertionReceivedMail(Ma ilMessage mailMessage, String cheminFichierComplet, String folder, String uid)

Alex
    AfterLogic Support
    AfterLogic Support

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged Quote Alex

When you get Size property, the message needs to be built from its properties, because Size reflects the length of the MIME source of the entire message. This MIME source can be very large, much larger than any individual item of the message, even larger than the total size of all individual items due to various MIME overheads.

If you do not need to have MIME source of the message, you should not use Size property (because its meaning is to return the length of the MIME source).

Regards,
    Alex
    Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

ImmoConnect

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply.
    Regards.

ImmoConnect

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,

I have the same type of error than the first error I sent you in this thread.

System.Exception: Erreur lors de l'enregistrement du message a envoye ---> Rodacom.Mail.Interface.DbMailException: Erreur lors de la sauvegarde de l'email � envoyer Liste de biens pour un contact ---> Rodacom.Mail.Interface.DbMailException: ExecuteInsertionForUnsentMail : une exception s'est produite lors de l'execution de la requete d'insertion du message : Liste de biens pour un contact ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
       at System.String.ToCharArray()
       at System.Text.Encoding.GetBytes(String s)
       at e2.b()
       at e2.c()
       at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.l()
       at MailBee.Mime.MessageParserConfig.Apply()
       at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.g()
       at MailBee.Mime.MailMessage.get_Priority()
       at Rodacom.Mail.Database.DbMail.ExecuteInsertionForUnsentMail(M ailMessage mailMessage, String cheminFichierComplet, String dossier)
       - End of inner exception stack trace -
       at Rodacom.Mail.Database.DbMail.ExecuteInsertionForUnsentMail(M ailMessage mailMessage, String cheminFichierComplet, String dossier)
       at Rodacom.Mail.Database.DbMail.PushToSendMail(MailMessage msg, String folder)
       at Rodacom.Mail.Database.DbMail.PushToSendMail(MailMessage msg, String folder)
       at Rodacom.Mail.ManagerMail.MailerAccount.Send(MailMessage message, String folder)
       at Rodacom.ConnectImmo2.Fenetres.FenetrePrincipale.Onglets.ICar net.PageMail.boutonEnvoyer_Click(Object A_0, RoutedEventArgs A_1)

This time is with the version 5.8.2.173.

The concerning message is a mail with a 3Mo as attachment (not so big).
    This is exactly the same cas than the first message, before the error generated by the retrieving of the Priority property, I already retrieve :

the subject : ...mailMessage.Subject;
    the plaintext and the htmltext : mailMessage.BodyPlainText + " - " mailMessage.BodyHtmlText;
    the size : mailMessage.Size;
    mailMessage.Priority; -> error

The error occurs on a Windows XP SP3, Intel Céléron 1,5 GHz, 1,87 Go, so it can handle a 3 Mo mail attachment.

Can you help us please.

Thanks by advance.

Igor
    AfterLogic Support
    AfterLogic Support

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Is the exception thrown every time on processing this particular message? If yes, please provide us with a simple application (no configuration or external dependencies required) which would allow us to reproduce the issue upon running this app.

--
    Regards,
    Igor, AfterLogic Support

ImmoConnect

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,

I can't provide you the message, it belongs to a customer.

When the error occurs, it is on one mail. But, this error has occurs several time, each time, it was in a different customer desktop.

Regards.

Alex
    AfterLogic Support
    AfterLogic Support

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Unfortunately, if we can't reproduce the problem, we can't fix it. On all mails we ever had, it never occurred so we have no idea what's going on..

Regards,
    Alex
    Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

ImmoConnect

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Hello,

At least, I retrieved a mail which throw the error.
    Can I send it to you to verify this ?

Thanks by advance.

ImmoConnect

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged Quote ImmoConnect

Sorry, I have an error each time I try to send you the message but I just receive 3 mail messages where it is said that you received everything...

Igor
    AfterLogic Support
    AfterLogic Support

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged Quote Igor

As far as I can see, you've submitted the message via HelpDesk already (more than once, even ). Once the investigation on this one is over, we'll let you know through the active HelpDesk thread - you can see it by logging into your HelpDesk account associated your email address. It is highly recommended to protect your HelpDesk account by setting a password in Profile.

--
    Regards,
    Igor, AfterLogic Support

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
    If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
    Printable version Printable version