Search The ForumSearch   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

AfterLogic WebMail Lite

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Lite
Subject Topic: A Brief Enquiry with AfterLogic WebMail L Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
watsicagaylord

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 October 2024 at 12:43am | IP Logged Quote watsicagaylord

I've been looking at AfterLogic WebMail Lite's features, and I'm interested in the integration options it provides. In particular, is it possible for users to easily link their Dropbox, Facebook, and Google accounts to their email accounts on this platform?

The ability to connect these well-known services would undoubtedly improve user experience since it would make contacts, files, and social interactions conveniently accessible in one location. Anyone who knows if these integrations are supported or if such features are planned for the future would be greatly appreciated. We would be grateful for your insights!
Back to Top View watsicagaylord's Profile Search for other posts by watsicagaylord Visit watsicagaylord's Homepage

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 October 2024 at 12:50am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Hello,

It's definitely possible to authenticate via Google, Facebook and Dropbox in WebMail Lite, please see:

Authentication via external services

I would point out that this kind of authentication is done additionally to main email/password authentication. In other words, you log into your account with your email and password first, then you can add another authentication method.

Authentication with Dropbox will allow you to attach files from your Dropbox storage. And in case of Google, this also allows for attaching files from Google Drive. You will not be able to access your Gmail account that way, though, as this is a WebMail Pro feature.

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version