AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Developer needed for Fax & SMS feature Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
brutzo

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09 November 2021 at 4:12am | IP Logged Quote brutzo

Hey there,

I'm looking for a developer who knows Webmail Pro (Afterlogic) and WooCommerce (WordPress) very well.

I want to expand our webmail with 2 more tabs "Fax" and "SMS", as you can see on this screenshot.

We are currently developing a multi-tenant Fax- and SMS-Server for sending, receiving and storing Faxes per account.

Accounts on this server will be provisioned via WooCommerce, where we will also deploy the credits-system. Clients then need to charge/recharge their credit-balance, which will be used for sending faxes and sms.

For the Fax-Tab integrated in our afterlogic webmail pro interface with:

- left column with Inbox, Inbox-Archive & Sent-Fax-Archive
- a sending button & sending-screen is required for sending faxes. The screen will have a field01 for recipient including auto-fill when typing a name which is in the clients address book/CardDAV.

If the contact exists AND has a fax-number, the client can confirm the auto-fill recommendation so that the contacts fax-number will be entered into this field. Otherwise, the client can simply enter or paste the fax-recipient number into this field. This field01 should have the similar auto-fill for the SMS-Sending-Screen.

This field01 should be a repeater toggled by a "+" button/icon, so the user can add multiple recipients with a limit of 10 (later maybe 100, I still need to check for potential regulatory restrictions for sending out mass-fax and mass-sms.

The second field02 for fax contains the Header of the fax, which is a text-field with max. 30 characters allowed (maybe more or less, I still check this). I think nowadays SMS can also have a header, but not sure. If sms-header are supported, there should be a field for this too.

The field03 (fax or sms) contains the message. For SMS there should be a counter that shows the credits used, e.g. "1 SMS for <160 characters = 0,10 €" and "2 SMS <320 characters = 0,20 €" etc. I still need to define the length of the Fax-field in order to provide a similar count-feature, which should count a single fax-page based on the length of the message.

Field04 (fax only) is a drop-in field, so the user can upload a pdf to be sent as a fax. Alternatively, if the user clicks on this field, a file-upload window will open, so the user can select a file from their desktop. The use can upload multiple pdf-pages.

Field05 (fax only) is a radiobox with following options:
A - "Do you want to send this message without additional PDF?"
B - "Do you want to send this message plus additional PDF?"
C - "Do you want to send only PDF?"
Regarless which option is toggled, the prefilled message should not be deleted unless the Fax is being sent.

The fax-counter should calculate, if the message will be added as a page, as 2 pages, or if only PDF pages will be sent.

Field06 (fax only) is a "Send now" button for submitting and sending the fax.

Field07 (sms only) is date-time-picker field, so that the sms can be timed for future delivery.

Now to the left columns of the tabs: The inbox will show all received faxes and sms with a checkbox. The checkbox can be used for selecting the fax or sms, which can be deleted. "Select All" should be available too.

For fax and additional "Download" should be availabe and the question to auto-delete after download. Downloading multiple faxes should pack the faxes into a zip, which will be downloaded instead of a single PDF.

If anyone would like to develop this, please PM me: s.liem@me.com

Thanks in advance :)
Sascha
Back to Top View brutzo's Profile Search for other posts by brutzo

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11 November 2021 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Hi Sascha,

We've sent you an email regarding this project.

Regards,
Alex
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version