Subject Topic: DAV-Addresses Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
phinel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged Quote phinel

Hello

I've 2 problems:

I would like to sync my mac (osx 10.8.2) with the addressbook and calendar from my Webmail. Can somebody tell me the urls needed for this to configure?

I would like to sync my iphone with the webmail. When i access the webmail from my iphone, the settings can be installed. Calendar and mail works fine. The problem now is, that there are 2 different addressbooks. Collected Addresses and General. If both addressbooks are enabled in the iphone, the default addressbook the iphone stores the contacts in is the Collected. But those contacts aren't visible in webmail. How can i disable the Collected Addresses to be published?

Thanks a lot
Back to Top View phinel's Profile Search for other posts by phinel

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged Quote Igor

Quote:
I would like to sync my mac (osx 10.8.2) with the addressbook and calendar from my Webmail. Can somebody tell me the urls needed for this to configure?

If you open Mobile Sync tab of your account settings area, you should find the URLs and other relevant info there.

Quote:
the default addressbook the iphone stores the contacts in is the Collected. But those contacts aren't visible in webmail. How can i disable the Collected Addresses to be published?

The only solution we're aware of is to unselect Collected group in contacts, so that only Default one is selected. Unfortunately, iOS profile itself offers no control over groups published.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

phinel

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged Quote phinel

I've tried your suggestion with no success. When i try to configure the addressbook of my mac with the addresses in webmail, it shows always the collected addresses and only those. Impossible to use the default addresses of afterlogic webmail.

So, there is absolutely no possibility to disable the collected addressbook? (i've tried to disable it completely in the settings-file).

Thanks
Back to Top View phinel's Profile Search for other posts by phinel

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged Quote Igor

It's not possible to disable Collected addresses indeed, on WebMail Pro end at least.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version