Search The ForumSearch   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

MailBee.NET Objects

AfterLogic Forum : MailBee.NET Objects
Subject Topic: Open saved message as editable in Outlook Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Spidola

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged Quote Spidola

Good morning,

we thinking about purchasing MailBee component but it's not clear for me if this component can save my tasks.

Our ASP.NET application have form with email data like subject, body, attachments etc. When user filled all data fields and press sSend button application should create email message, save it to stream in MSG or EML format and return to user as file. User opens this file in default email client in EDIT (NEW MESSAGE) mode, correct all that he want and send it as common email).

We maked test and see that message always opens in VIEW mode (not editable) but this is not that i need.

When i creating email message in MS Outlook and save it in MSG format (without sending) i see MSG file on disc. After clicking on it message opens in editable mode and i can send it by one click.

Is it possible to save messages in editable mode by using MailBee component?
Back to Top View Spidola's Profile Search for other posts by Spidola

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Yes that's possible for .MSG files created from .EMLs, see MsgConvert.MsgAsDraft property.

Please note that this is community forum, and if you'd like to get help from AfterLogic team directly, use our HelpDesk instead; we can provide support in Russian there, if that might help us help you better.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version