AfterLogic WebMail Pro

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: mysql tables not created on save Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
bjengh

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 January 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged Quote bjengh

I have installed Mailbee Webmail Pro ASP.Net 4.4 and am trying to configure the MYSQL database. I have installed MYSQL on my server and have created a new schema called wmdb. I have created a user and given that user rights to all activities. I have set up the connection string below in the database settings in the admin panel and have tested the connection, and it connects, but does not create any tables in the database when I hit save. Also, when I click on the create tables button, I get an asp.net error page. The error message is below. Please help.

connection string
Driver={MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver};Server=localhost;Database=wmdb;User=wmdbuser;Passwor d=*******;Option=3;

error message
[ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.]
   System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.Get KeyValuePair(String connectionString, Int32 currentPosition, StringBuilder buffer, Boolean useOdbcRules, String& keyname, String& keyvalue) +1338
   System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.Par seInternal(Hashtable parsetable, String connectionString, Boolean buildChain, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean firstKey) +176
   System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions..ct or(String connectionString, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean useOdbcRules) +115
   System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionString..cto r(String connectionString, Boolean validate) +51
   System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.Cre ateConnectionOptions(String connectionString, DbConnectionOptions previous) +52
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFacto ry.GetConnectionPoolGroup(String connectionString, DbConnectionPoolGroupOptions poolOptions, DbConnectionOptions& userConnectionOptions) +221
   System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Connection String_Set(String value) +62
   WebMailPro.DbManager.Connect(String connectionString) +129

[WebMailDatabaseException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.]
   WebMailPro.DbManager.Connect(String connectionString) +297
   WebMailPro.DbManager.Connect() +84
   WebMailPro.DbStorage.Connect() +62
   database_settings.create_tables_Click(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e) +1389
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(E ventArgs e) +131
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePost BackEvent(String eventArgument) +140
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPos tBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +39
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Bool ean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3215
Back to Top View bjengh's Profile Search for other posts by bjengh

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:46am | IP Logged Quote Igor

We've replied to the same request you've sent us via email.

Regards,
Igor
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version