AfterLogic WebMail Pro

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Pro
Subject Topic: Error while connecting to mail server. Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
h4nneke

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 20 June 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged Quote h4nneke

All of a sudden I get this error message: Error while connecting to mail server.
I use Webmail Pro for quite some time now and it always worked fine. In fact there where no issues this morning, but since a couple of hours a can't get into my mail anymore.
This is what the logfile say:

[18:52:44.83] [POST(6)] /mail/?/Ajax/
[18:52:44.83] POST > [Action, Email, IncLogin, IncPassword, SignMe, Token]
[18:52:44.83]
Previous Exception: Can't connect to host "ssl://imap.gmail.com:993"
exception 'CApiManagerException' with message 'Connect to mail server failed' in /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/afterlogic/common/managers/mail/manager.php:139
Stack trace:
#0 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/afterlogic/common/managers/integrator/manager.php(733): CApiMailManager->ValidateAccountConnection(Object(CAccount))
#1 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/ProjectSeven/Actions.php(2375): CApiIntegratorManager->LoginToAccount('[alias]@gmail.c...', 'password', '', '')
#2 [internal function]: ProjectSeven\Actions->AjaxLogin()
#3 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/ProjectSeven/Service.php(268): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/ProjectSeven/Boot.php(5): ProjectSeven\Service->Handle()
#5 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/index.php(80): include('/nfs/home/[user]...')
#6 {main}

Next exception 'ProjectSeven\Exceptions\ClientException' with message 'Can't connect to host "ssl://imap.gmail.com:993"' in /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/ProjectSeven/Actions.php:2413
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: ProjectSeven\Actions->AjaxLogin()
#1 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/ProjectSeven/Service.php(268): call_user_func(Array)
#2 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/libraries/ProjectSeven/Boot.php(5): ProjectSeven\Service->Handle()
#3 /nfs/home/[user]/domains/[domain]/private_html/mail/index.php(80): include('/nfs/home/[user]...')
#4 {main}
Back to Top View h4nneke's Profile Search for other posts by h4nneke

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged Quote Igor

The log doesn't contain enough information, unfortunately. Make sure logging verbosity is set to Debug level, reproduce the problem and provide the full log. You can send us the logs privately via HelpDesk if you like.

Actually, I have a suggestion as to the reason of the problem: GMail has additional protection from unauthorized access, and if it finds that login attempt was performed from the unknown IP address it might request logging into GMail web interface from that IP first.

--
Regards,
Igor, AfterLogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

h4nneke

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged Quote h4nneke

Ok, thanks. I send it via helpdesk
Back to Top View h4nneke's Profile Search for other posts by h4nneke

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic