AfterLogic WebMail Lite

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Lite
Subject Topic: WebMail Lite from AfterLogic Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
kundewayne

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08 July 2024 at 12:21am | IP Logged Quote kundewayne

Greetings, I wished to update from 9.2.0 to 9.6.1 and adhered to my normal upgrading procedures, which had previously been successful without incident.

I have no problems connecting as superadmin to my database on version 9.6.1, but whenever I go to add a new user, the email address from version 9.2.0 is still listed as an existing user. For the sake of setting up this user specifically, I'll leave it as is and attempt to log in using this account. The screen remains white, yet this does the trick. I returned to superadmin and attempted to remove the current user in order to create a new one, but an error notice stating that the tables were not found appeared.

Where am I making a mistake?
Back to Top View kundewayne's Profile Search for other posts by kundewayne Visit kundewayne's Homepage

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 08 July 2024 at 12:26am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Hello,

Are you saying that you have actually used "Create/Update Tables" in admin interface yet you're still getting database-related errors? Can you perhaps provide a screenshot of the error, or extract from the logs where the error is mentioned?

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 08 July 2024 at 12:30am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Also, is there any particular reason you're upgrading to 9.6.1 and not the latest 9.7.8? There could be some upgrade-related issues with that version, so I would suggest trying to upgrade to the latest one. Of course, performing a blank install rather than an upgrade could be an option too.

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version